Hello dear friends. Thanks for visiting my website. I'm a young writer and musician living in Winnipeg, Canada. I can most frequently be found working on both short stories and longer fiction, and I'm just starting to share my work with the rest of the world! I play double-bass and bass guitar, and dabble in the guitar and piano as well.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find me on Facebook. Don't forget to add yourself to the mailing list to receive occasional updates about my activities and projects!
Here are a few of the things that occupy special places on my bookshelf. Follow the links for video reviews!
- Haruki Murakami - Most of his stuff is excellent. My faves, in order:
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle - My first Murakami.
- South of the Border, West of the Sun
- Kurt Vonnegut
- Breakfast of Champions
- Cat's Cradle
- Mother Night
- Orhan Pamuk
- My Name is Red
- Vladimir Nabokov
- Lolita - A typical pick, but his use of language kills me every time. I needed a dictionary to get through the first chapter.
- Invitation to a Beheading
- B.S. Johnson
- Margaret Atwood
- Warren Ellis & Darick Robertson
- Transmetropolitan - Collected in 10 TP volumes, this is hands down my favourite graphic novel series. So many awesome things going on.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald